About Us

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

How to Use the Secret Power of I AM



Here's the message God woke me up with.

In Exdous when Moses asked God, "Who shall I say sent me"? God replied, "I Am that I Am." God said that his name is actually I AM. So when ever you say the words I AM remember you're taking the Lord's name. In fact, the 3rd commandment is, Thou shall not take the Lord's name ( I AM) in vain. So be careful of what you add behind I AM. The power of life and death is in your tongue. Let the weak say, I AM strong. Let the sick say, I AM well. Let the poor say, I AM rich! It's all in your control.

Let's walk in our power ya'll. 







From The Day You Were Born You Have Had The Power To Be, Do, or Have Whatever You Want. All You Need To Know is How To Use Your God Given Tools.
Birthdays, Names, Even Phone Numbers. Click Here to Learn More: I AM, THAT AM


No comments:

Post a Comment